Anyone can make these healthy, delicious, protein-packed deviled eggs! See how easy it is whip up a deviled egg, and learn how to remove shells from a boiled egg without destroying its beautiful curvy roundness.
12 hard boiled eggs
1/8 cup low fat mayonnaise
1/8 cup 0% or 2% plain Greek yogurt
1 tspn Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
Shell hard boiled eggs. Pop yolks out and into a mixing bowl. cut whites in half long-wise. Mix the yolks, mayo, yogurt and mustard together. Stuff the empty whites with a spoonful of the mixture. To create different flavors to your eggs, try adding any of the below spices, herbs or flavors into the egg mixture or use as a garnish.
- Green or red Tabasco sauce
- Fresh herbs like basil or cilantro
- Fancy or plain mustard
- Smoked salmon or crab meat
- Chopped green or red Onions
- Diced sun-dried or fresh seeded tomatoes
- Spices like curry, paprika, cayenne pepper, or red pepper flakes