Visualizations are most effective when they come from your own mind.
These tips will help you discover your own brand of lean and fit imagery.
- Know that fat cells are weak and that exercise is their enemy. Never trust a fat cell who lures you with sugary treats!
- See your fat cells as greedy creatures who enjoy tricking you into eating more food than you need.
- Remember that your body wants to be lean and fit.
- Create imagery that leaves your body with smaller fat cells.
- Determine your reason to Round Down, and remind yourself of that reason often.
- See yourself as slim and fit, as if you are already slim and fit.
- Be specific about your expectations. If you say you want to lose weight, the universe will think a pound is enough. But if you say, “On November 1, 2009, I am a size 5,” that is the exact goal you will reach.
- Draw your own imagery to bring your visualizations to life and make them real to your body and mind.
- Use positive affirmations, and know that the universe does not understand negative words. If you tell yourself that you do not want to be fat, all the universe hears is FAT–and that is what you will get. Instead say, “I am lean and fit.” Speaking positive words reinforces your expectation to be lean and fit.
- Visualize every day and note it in your Round Diet Diary with words and pictures.
- See visualizing as part of your job to be less Round.