- Shop for healthier red meat. Make sure any red meat you eat is lean. This means that there should not be any visible fat.
- Eat less red met. How much red meat you eat makes a difference. Keep your portion sizes small–fits in the palm of your hand, about the size of a deck of cards–and don’t eat it more than once a week.
- Buy lean cuts of red meat. When shopping for lean red meat, choose round steaks, roasts (eye round, top round, bottom round, round tip), top loin, top sirloin, chuck shoulder or arm roasts.
- Search for lean pork. When choosing lean pork, look for pork loin, tenderloin, center loin, and ham–but avoid bacon like it’s a poisonous pig.
- Choose extra-lean ground beef. For those hamburger loving days, choose 90 percent lean–and if you can–look for ground beef that is 93 or 95 percent lean.
- Eat leaner lunch meats. Eat lunch meats sparingly due to sodium, but if you must be part of the lunch meat crowd, buy lean roast beef, ham or low-fat luncheon meats instead of fatty bologna and salami.
- Avoid heavily marbled meat. When meat is streaked with that tell-tale white fat, keep it out of your grocery bag and far far away from your mouth. Instead, choose cuts of meat devoid of those fatty designs that mean–FAT!
Live A Little!
Inspiring the world to take care of their bodies through food, fitness and fun! Find videos, recipes, cartoons, and assorted eating and exercise tips and tricks so you can live a more fruitful life!
BROWSE ROUND TOPICS
Live Life to the Roundest!
The Round Diet
Round Food on iFood.tv!
Round TagsAngelo Sosa baking bikini bodybuilding Breakfast burn calories burn fat cancer cartoon Control hunger cook cooking delicious dessert Diet Diet Tips dinner eat Eating exercise fitness food funny health healthy Healthy eating healthy food Healthy snacks JumpSport Fitness trampoline Lose Weight lunch Nutrition rebounder recipe recipes Round Dieting Round Food smaller butt round diet Fit Fitness Diet student eat healthy food Diets Recipe Recipes Cooking Meals Food Healthy Eating Whole Foods Real Clean Eat Quick Easy Fast Tasty nutrition fat loss free videos Steve Jobs toon Top Chef Trampoline video weight-loss youtube
Best Fitness Trampoline!