To be the best Round Dieter you can be, you will need to keep a diet diary. To keep your own diet diary, follow these steps for each snack, meal and morsel that passes your lips.
- Buy a small notebook that you can keep with you where ever you go.
- Write down exactly what you eat and drink. Make note of portion sizes.
- Jot down when and where you eat.
- Note who you ate with or if you ate alone.
- Use smiley or sad faces or other emoticons to show how you feel.
- Begin journaling the day you start your Round Diet.
- Include any diet visualization notes and draw any images.
- Look at your diary often to look for patterns, along with what works and does not work.
- Use colored pencils, pens and other festive drawing and writing tools that you thought were just for kids.