Good Job healthy Round eaters!
A quick reminder of what you already know, and then let’s think about what will happen when you are the vision of yourself you have inside your head. The one you visualize about often, and if you have not — do it now!
Hot, Skinny and healthy
As I heard someone say recently, “Soon you’ll be hot, skinny and healthy.” It’s good to hear that people care about their health and not just the size of their butt. Not that there’s anything wrong with caring about the size of your butt.
To be hot, skinny and healthy…
- Keep eating your Round Holiday diet menus, follow the guidelines like eating 2 to 3 hours apart, prepare you own meals, take snacks with you everywhere, avoid adult beverage ingredients, stop eating 3 hour before bed, and don’t worry if you are sticking with the same foods. You can stitch it up later.
- Continue doing your Roundercises every day, except for one day a week — even it you just stretch or go for a walk. Do Sweaty Roundercises for a minimum of 30 minutes a day, and Shaping Roundercises 2 to 3 days a week.
- Remember to visualize yourself slipping into your small pair of goal jeans, write everything in your diary, say positive affirmations to yourself often throughout the day and stay focused on your goal.
What will you do when you are healthy?
Once you are the healthy, slim and strong person you envision, you can maintain your new look by becoming a Super Round Eater. This means striving to eat naturally Round and nutritious foods—most of the time.
What I Eat as a Super Round Eater
As a Super Round Eater, I strive to eat mostly Super Round food for most all my meals and snacks. Here’s some examples of food I enjoy eating.
Rounding Out Your Health
For those who want to take a targeted approach, use the wheel below as your guide to eating healthy Round foods that encourage specific health effects. To ensure that you are eating a delicious and fresh array of synergistically nutritious Round foods, you should include Super Round legumes, beans, and whole grains in your diet.
I encourage you to eat several cups of these nutritious foods a day to help reduce your risk of unwanted chronic diseases, all while preserving the small butt you worked so hard to get..
Kitchen Up with Super Round Foods
Super Round eating also includes enjoying wine, cheese and yogurt in moderation, and drinking green tea as an excellent substitute for coffee.
Garlic and sesame seeds are two of the oldest food seasonings.
Over 90% of the world’s olive production is used to make olive oil.
Americans eat over half a pound of cheese per person each week and 300,000 tons of yogurt each year.
It takes nearly 2,000 coffee cherries to provide enough beans for a pound of roasted coffee!
A box of animal crackers contains 1 lion, 1 buffalo, 2 sheep, 2 monkeys, 2 tigers, 3 rhinos, 5 bears and 6 gorillas.
- Organize anything in your life that need organizing.
- Make plans to go to your local Farmer’s Market, and how you are gong to walk through on foot gathering fresh Round foods..
- Get a foot massage, take a bubble bath, take a yoga class or go roller skating in the park.
- Write in your diary and look for any patterns. Also see what worked and what did not work. Adjust your day tomorrow accordingly.
- Take a bubble bath and stretching for 15 minutes.
- Set your alarm 30 minutes earlier so you can get up and exercise before taking a shower.