- Experts recommend up to one drink a day for women or two drinks a day for men.
- Women who drink two or more glasses of alcohol daily have a larger waist-size.
- Years of drinking alcohol can make both men and women fatter.
- A low to moderate intake of alcohol has been shown to help protect against coronary heart disease.
- Antioxidants in red wine called polyphenols may help protect the lining of blood vessels in your heart.
- An increased waist size is linked to type 2 diabetes, cancer, and Cardiovascular disease.
- Beer makes you fatter than wine.
- Alcohol inhibits both the fat-burning enzymes and the muscle-building hormones in your body for many hours after consumption.
- Alcohol is normally consumed later in the day or evening, just when your body has the least need for the extra calories.
- The human body is very good at converting alcohol into fat.
- Drinking alcohol can cause you to make unhealthy, impulsive late-night food choices.
- Alcohol is high in calories and low in nutrition.
Live A Little!
Inspiring the world to take care of their bodies through food, fitness and fun! Find videos, recipes, cartoons, and assorted eating and exercise tips and tricks so you can live a more fruitful life!
BROWSE ROUND TOPICS
Live Life to the Roundest!
The Round Diet
Round Food on iFood.tv!
Round TagsAngelo Sosa baking bikini bodybuilding Breakfast burn calories burn fat cancer cartoon Control hunger cook cooking delicious dessert Diet Diet Tips dinner eat Eating exercise fitness food funny health healthy Healthy eating healthy food Healthy snacks JumpSport Fitness trampoline Lose Weight lunch Nutrition rebounder recipe recipes Round Dieting Round Food smaller butt round diet Fit Fitness Diet student eat healthy food Diets Recipe Recipes Cooking Meals Food Healthy Eating Whole Foods Real Clean Eat Quick Easy Fast Tasty nutrition fat loss free videos Steve Jobs toon Top Chef Trampoline video weight-loss youtube
Best Fitness Trampoline!